Jump to content



Recommended Posts



Je viens de faire jauger mon bateau.

A qui dois-je  envoyer les documents pour obtenir mon certif ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Membre Association 2022

Si tu envois par courrier postal les documents de jauge, ne pas oublier l'enveloppe timbré avec ton adresse pour obtenir ton certificat  :merci:

Je préfère la version électronique :Siffle:


Edited by FRA2956

Club: S N V V Licence: 0401721K Freq: 2.4 Ghz Coque: FRA 1389 N° voile: 2956, Commissaire aux résultats Photos VRC ;-)   ou ICI

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...