Jump to content
Adhésion 2024 ×

Recommended Posts

bonne annee a tous


 j ai acheté un bateau iom  de thomas grean,

a qui je doit m adresse pour changer " le certificat de propriétaire"

les docs sont en pdf 

j ai un nom LE BOT ERWAN mais pas sont mail

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Il faut que tu t'adresses à : Jean Claude BILLARD - 6 rue Victor Hugo - 771856 LOGNES - E-mail : jcbillard@sfr.fr

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...